Business Development Manager
This position is only for Australian work permit holders. This position will be based in Perth, Australia.
As Business Development Manager you will join our growing team in Perth. You will be a self-starter who leverages existing contacts and can identify and build business relationships to generate new accounts.
Drives for results:
- Focuses energy on high return and profitable opportunities.
- Prospecting: coordinates with Sales and Marketing team to strategize lead & sales opportunity qualification.
- Takes initiative to work independently with a vision on personal and team goals.
- CRM pipeline management including documenting, tracking and following up on all active opportunities.
- Understands and effectively navigates through complex buying situations associated with large organisations and governments.
- Understands and exploits the customer purchasing process.
- Actively investigates the clients' needs through effective questioning and listening skills.
- Delivers clear, concise presentations with enthusiasm that demonstrates knowledge and value of MiX Telematics products and/or services.
- Proactively and regularly engages with key stakeholders within MiX Telematics including but not limited to: Marketing, Operations and Finance.
- Remains professional under pressure and demonstrates responsible decision making in unexpected situations.
- Understands roles of all parties involved in negotiation.
- Builds effective relationships and collaborates with peers, managers and co-workers across MiX Telematics.
- Openly communicates, provides feedback and shares ideas.
Desired Experience and Attributes
- Tertiary qualifications are well regarded
- Experience in complex sales with long lead times
- SaaS sales experience
- Proven new business acquisition track record
- Ability to champion a project from conception through to implementation
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytic skills to determine pricing and cost management as well as ROI metrics
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply, please send a covering letter with your resume outlining how your skills, qualifications and experience to Steven Fletcher <Steven.Fletcher@mixtelematics.com>;